- Click “Invoices” in the sidebar to the very left of the screen.
- Double-click the invoice you wish to void.
- Click “File” in the top left corner of the window.
- Now click “Void Invoice”.
- Now click “Yes”.
- Tick both boxes confirming your decision, then click “OK”.
Voiding your invoices makes them uninteractive; you won’t be able to edit them, add or remove payment, or remove them from void status. However, they will be kept for record purposes, and are able to be viewed by setting the search criteria as “Voided”.
To learn how to record invoice payments, click here.
To learn how to remove invoice payments, click here.
If you would rather learn how to delete invoices rather than voiding them, click here.